Welcome to AXIS-REIT
Axis-REIT is a real estate investment trust constituted by the Deed and principally regulated by Securities Laws (as defined in Section 2(1) of the SCA), the SC Guidelines on REITs, the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities, the rules of the Depository and taxation laws and rulings (collectively "Applicable Laws and Requirements").
The Deed was entered into on 15 June 2005 between Axis-REIT Managers as the Manager of Axis-REIT, and RHB Trustees Berhad (formally known as OSK Trustees Berhad), as the Trustee of Axis-REIT, and the Deed was registered and lodged with the Securities Commission (SC) on 16 June 2005.
Axis-REIT commenced business on the 3 August 2005 and was formed to own and invest primarily in commercial, office and office/industrial real estate. The primary objectives of the Fund are :
- to provide Unitholders with distribution of income.
- to achieve long-term growth in the NAV per Unit of the Fund.
- Dealings in Listed Securities (Chapter 14 of Listing Requirements) Dealings Outside Closed Period
- NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS): OTHER ISSUE OF SECURITIES SECOND ISSUANCE OF 236,000 NEW UNITS IN AXIS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST (“AXIS-REIT”) (“UNITS”) FOR THE PAYMENT OF MANAGEMENT FEE TO AXIS REIT MANAGERS BERHAD, BEING THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF AXIS-REIT (“MANAGER”) (“SECOND ISSUANCE”)
- Additional Listing Announcement
- Proposed Acquisition by RHB Trustees Berhad, on behalf of Axis REIT, of a piece of leasehold land held under H.S.(D) 293642, Lot No. PT2233, Section 16, Town of Shah Alam, District of Petaling, State of Selangor measuring 23,923 sqm together with the buildings installed with rooftop mounted solar electric generating system erected thereon, from Able Heights (M) Sdn Bhd for a cash consideration of RM45,000 ("Proposed Axis Shah Alam DC2 acquisition")
- Axis Reit Managers Bhd Announces Trust's 3rd Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2014
- Axis Reit Managers Berhad Announces Proposed Acquisition of RM153.5 million Industrial Facility in Iskandar Malaysia
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Trust's Intention to Acquire RM472 million of assets in conjunction with 2nd Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2014
- Axis-REIT Manager's Statement on the Potential Target for Buy-Out by Sime Darby Bhd