Welcome to AXIS-REIT
Axis-REIT is a real estate investment trust constituted by the Deed and principally regulated by Securities Laws (as defined in Section 2(1) of the SCA), the SC Guidelines on REITs, the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities, the rules of the Depository and taxation laws and rulings (collectively "Applicable Laws and Requirements").
The Deed was entered into on 15 June 2005 between Axis-REIT Managers as the Manager of Axis-REIT, and RHB Trustees Berhad (formally known as OSK Trustees Berhad), as the Trustee of Axis-REIT, and the Deed was registered and lodged with the Securities Commission (SC) on 16 June 2005.
Axis-REIT commenced business on the 3 August 2005 and was formed to own and invest primarily in commercial, office and office/industrial real estate. The primary objectives of the Fund are :
- to provide Unitholders with distribution of income.
- to achieve long-term growth in the NAV per Unit of the Fund.
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Trust's Intention to Acquire RM472 million of assets in conjunction with 2nd Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2014
- Axis-REIT Manager's Statement on the Potential Target for Buy-Out by Sime Darby Bhd
- Results of Axis-REIT Unitholders’ Meeting Held On 29 April 2014
- Axis - REIT Announces Trust’s First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2014