Welcome to AXIS-REIT
Axis-REIT is a real estate investment trust constituted by the Deed and principally regulated by Securities Laws (as defined in Section 2(1) of the SCA), the SC Guidelines on REITs, the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities, the rules of the Depository and taxation laws and rulings (collectively "Applicable Laws and Requirements").
The Deed was entered into on 15 June 2005 between Axis-REIT Managers as the Manager of Axis-REIT, and RHB Trustees Berhad (formally known as OSK Trustees Berhad), as the Trustee of Axis-REIT, and the Deed was registered and lodged with the Securities Commission (SC) on 16 June 2005.
Axis-REIT commenced business on the 3 August 2005 and was formed to own and invest primarily in commercial, office and office/industrial real estate. The primary objectives of the Fund are :
- to provide Unitholders with distribution of income.
- to achieve long-term growth in the NAV per Unit of the Fund.
- Update on Proposed Unit Split of Every 1 Existing Unit Into 2 Units of Axis-REIT, Proposed General Mandate for Placement and Proposed Renewal of IDRP
- Net Asset Value/Indicative Optimum Portfolio Value
- Proposed Acquisition and Leaseback of the Property
- General Meetings : Outcome of Meeting held on 30 April 2015
- Axis - REIT Announces Proposed Acquisition and Leaseback of RM46 Million Industrial Property at Port Klang
- Axis-REIT Announces Trust's 1st Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2015
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Proposed Unit Split Involving the Subdivision of Every One Existing Unit in Axis Real Estate Investment Trust into Two Units in Axis-REIT
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Trust's 4th Quarter Unaudited and Year End Financial Results for 2014