Welcome to AXIS-REIT
Axis-REIT is a real estate investment trust constituted by the Deed and principally regulated by Securities Laws (as defined in Section 2(1) of the SCA), the SC Guidelines on REITs, the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities, the rules of the Depository and taxation laws and rulings (collectively "Applicable Laws and Requirements").
The Deed was entered into on 15 June 2005 between Axis-REIT Managers as the Manager of Axis-REIT, and RHB Trustees Berhad (formally known as OSK Trustees Berhad), as the Trustee of Axis-REIT, and the Deed was registered and lodged with the Securities Commission (SC) on 16 June 2005.
Axis-REIT commenced business on the 3 August 2005 and was formed to own and invest primarily in commercial, office and office/industrial real estate. The primary objectives of the Fund are :
- to provide Unitholders with distribution of income.
- to achieve long-term growth in the NAV per Unit of the Fund.
- TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS): RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS AXIS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST (“AXIS-REIT”) PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY RHB TRUSTEES BERHAD, ON BEHALF OF AXIS-REIT, OF A PIECE OF LEASEHOLD LAND HELD UNDER H.S.(D) 293642, LOT NO. PT 2233, SECTION 16, TOWN OF SHAH ALAM, DISTRICT OF PETALING, STATE OF SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN MEASURING 23,923 SQUARE METRES TOGETHER WITH THE BUILDINGS INSTALLED WITH ROOFTOP-MOUNTED SOLAR ELECTRIC GENERATING SYSTEM ERECTED THEREON, FROM ABLE HEIGHTS (M) SDN BHD FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF RM45,000,000 (“PROPOSED AXIS SHAH ALAM DC2 ACQUISITION”)
- Dealings in Listed Securities (Chapter 14 of Listing Requirements) Intention to Deal During Closed Perioad
- Update on authority to allot and issue up to 2,000,000 New Units in AXIS-REIT for the purpose of the payment of Management fee to Axis Reit Managers Berhad in the form of New Units in AXIS-REIT
- Update on Proposed Unit Split of Every 1 Existing Unit Into 2 Units of Axis-REIT, Proposed General Mandate for Placement and Proposed Renewal of IDRP
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Proposed Unit Split Involving the Subdivision of Every One Existing Unit in Axis Real Estate Investment Trust into Two Units in Axis-REIT
- Axis REIT Managers Berhad Announces Trust's 4th Quarter Unaudited and Year End Financial Results for 2014
- Axis Reit Managers Bhd Announces Trust's 3rd Quarter Unaudited Financial Results for 2014
- Axis Reit Managers Berhad Announces Proposed Acquisition of RM153.5 million Industrial Facility in Iskandar Malaysia